Unfortunately we’ve had to cancel our planned summer activities from the 27th – 31st August.
As of this time the summer timetable below from the week beginning the 3rd of August onwards should be going ahead as planned.
Please keep checking this page for updates.
The MUGA is also closed.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but feel it is essential given the latest advice on the risk of transmitting Coronavirus
To read the latest NHS health advice on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) please click the following link: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
We urge everyone to follow the advice given by medical professionals:
Stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
a high temperature (37.8°+)
a new, continuous cough
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital
You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you’re staying at home
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean